Our new catalog is under development and will be available in early 2018. It will make it easier to:
- Find courses in places, times, and topics that meet your needs;
- Register for courses;
- Track the courses you’ve registered for and completed.
Meanwhile, we are still maintaining the current catalog so that you can find & register for courses, and download certificates.
- Click here to go directly to the catalog.
- Click here to log in or create a profile (if you have never logged in before)
- Kinship 101 for Relatives and Suitable Others (webinar)
- Kinship 101 for Relatives and Suitable Others
- Caring for Children Who Have Experienced Trauma: A Workshop for Resource Parents from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Emotion Coaching
Before registering for any course, you must have a unique profile. Without a profile, no course credit will be given. Create your profile by clicking here. You must use an email address that is different from any other person. You will receive an email message with instructions about how to set up your password. After completing the required password step, you can log into the catalog here.
For detailed step-by-step directions, please click for catalog registration and profile creation instructions.
Need help? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, phone number or email, and the course title in your request for assistance.
If you are not able to send an email, call 1-866-577-1915. Be sure to include the title of the course and any other details such as the city or date you are interested in.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario. Si necesita ayuda favor de llamar al 1-866-577-1915 o mandar un correo electrónico a email@example.com
Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.
Upcoming Caregiver Courses
- January 2018
You do not need to create a profile to register for courses. The Course Catalog is here.