This 90-minute in-service level course will help caregivers identify and support youth who are at risk for or are being commercially sexually exploited. The training will provide a framework for understanding this issue that greatly impacts adolescents in the child welfare system, as well as for understanding the basic practices that support helping these youth reach positive outcomes.
- Know the legal definition of commercial sexual exploitation of children
- Understand how commercial sexual exploitation might happen to a youth
- Understand how experiencing commercial sexual exploitation may impact a youth
- Be able to spot signs that youth are at risk for becoming (or are) commercially sexually exploited
- Have strategies for caring for youth who are at risk for becoming (or have been) commercially sexually exploited
Caregivers, licensed, unlicensed, relative and fictive kin
Click HERE to launch this eLearning. At the end of the eLearning you will be able to print a Certificate of Completion for your records and/or to email to your licensor.