Spokane DCFS Office
1313 N Atlantic Ave 99201 Suite 2000
2nd floor / Southwest Conference Room
- Park on the second floor of the parking garage and walk across sky bridge to back door (glass).
- Doors will open about 15 minutes prior to class starting.
- NO CHILDCARE PROVIDED, and persons under the age of 18 are not permitted due to the sensitive nature of this class.
- Please feel free to bring your own food and/or snacks, coffee, tea and hot chocolate provided!
Registration is required to attend this class. For special accommodations and/or ESL/ASL please contact the child welfare trainer for this class.
* Certificates of completion are provided at the end of class after Field Experience is completed.
Do Not bring children/youth with you to this class NO childcare is provided. You may bring coffee, tea, water and snacks with you to this class. Please dress in layers as each training location has differing temperatures.
Registration is required. Need help? Call 1-866-577-1915 or email email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number or email, and the course title in your request for assistance.
Inscribirse para asistir a la clase es necesario.Si necesita ayuda favor de llamar al 1-866-577-1915 o mandar un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org. Por favor incluya su nombre, número de teléfono o dirección de su correo electrónico y agregue el nombre de la clase por la que está solicitando ayuda.
We look forward to your attendance at this informative training. The Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence is excited to have your participation in our trainings/workshops.